[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sun Mar 26 04:53:10 PDT 2017

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 12:30:54PM +0200, No wrote:
> Constructive discussion isn't really the strong suite of anyone on this
> list, is it? Perhaps try not to get offended at your first impression of
> your reading, interpret as positively as possible and stop your emotions
> from controlling your responses.
>
> Or just stick with the crypto ;-)

My first response to Captain Dynamite (sorry, Dr. Captain Dynamite) was
measured. He came back like a rabid dog (obviously untreated, as befits
his ideology) to "train the cyberPUNKS on the list about health" and
then proceeded to type a bunch of insulting and idiotic inanities.

Sorry for toxic nature of my reply. Perhaps I should've smoked a fucking
joint before replying, but it's a bit early for that, and he was rather
insulting and didactic, in the worst sort of way (listing his
irrelevant certifications then proceeding to make a bunch of incorrect
and insulting claims), and it raised my ire.

--
John