over 150 bomb threats against Jews and Synagogues in the USA, in the last few months

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 25 15:13:07 PDT 2017

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 11:07:59AM -0400, John Newman wrote:

> > On Mar 25, 2017, at 1:28 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > OK Razer, time to man up - all this endless hate crime against Jews,
> > it's just anudda showa already!
> >
> > Ha!
> >
> > [sound of Razzer chomping on words]
> >

> > So, there have been over 150 bomb threats against Jews and Synagogues
> > in the USA in the last few months.
> >
> > The ADL and various Jewish media have (of course) been spreading the
> > "Trump hate rising" and "anti-semitism" and "we need more billions of
> > dollars" memes for months.
> >
> > And it turns out - they were nearly all by a young Israeli, living
> > in Israel (who had dual Israel-USA citizenship).
> >

> > "Oh muh Sataan and Lucifer, please protect muh Jewish arse
> >  from all da hate crimes against Jews!"
> >
> > May be need to look at your own there Razer...
> >

> > Oh what a beautiful mor-ning, oh what a beautiful day;
> > I've got a wonderful fee-ling, ADL's going away.
> >

> > http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-arrest-of-the-israeli-jew-prank-caller-is-basically-the-best-thing-thats-ever-happened/94149
> >
> > http://www.dailystormer.com/the-arrest-of-the-israeli-jew-prank-caller-is-basically-the-best-thing-thats-ever-happened/
>

> I checked my spam folder, saw your garbage, made the mistake of
> looking at it.
>
> All your pathetic “holohoax” bullshit - why is it that not a single
> nazi put on trial at nuremberg tried to deny it?  If anything they
> were more or less proud of what they’d done. All your “holohoax”
> shit is just so much embarrassing (FOR YOU) bullshit.

Obviously you didn't watch those youtubes of the NY newspapers from
1915, 1918 etc.

The Jews HAVE been peddling their holohoax since WAY before WW2 - for
you to deny that, or to respond without acquainting yourself with the
facts I've presented, means you're not very interested in the facts,
doesn't it?

Sure bad things happen in war - happen on all sides. America was no
saint in WW2.

That's not the point/ question.

Look at it this way - according to the Nuremberg trials, how many Jews
were "holocausted" and in which ways?

As in, precisely?

> Links to sites with a clear anti-semitic agenda are meaningless -
> surely you know this?

Did you watch that YouTube video I posted twice, from 1915 onwards, the
New York newspapers?

> The obviously meant-to-be insulting graphic
> of the hook-nosed curly-haired man with jewish skull cap… I mean, what
> the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you pester the list with this
> shit? I have a feeling most people either ignore you or have you
> filtered (like me), because I almost never see replies to your
> emails, which is a good thing.
>
> I don’t know why I am even replying to you. I stopped reading your
> garbage so long ago. I just don’t understand someone like yourself,
> or your compatriot James Donald. It’s really depressing knowing
> people like the two of you are out there.

You know what's really depressing? Seemingly "educated" folk who respond
with "muh holocoast! yoo conspiracy idgit!", WITHOUT EVEN CHECKING THE
FACTS THAT SOMEONE PRESENTS!

Seriously, if you want a sane discussion, watch the damn video already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

THEN respond.

Responding is different to reacting.