the intercept - corporate US mouthpiece

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Mar 24 20:44:27 PDT 2017

On 03/24/2017 07:43 PM, juan wrote something sooooo predictable and
expletive filled:
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:17:37 -0700
> Razer <g2s at riseup.net> vomited:
>

>> Moral of story (and I hope it's not too complex for simple minds like
>> you and the Argentine troll to understand):
>>
>> Not all corporate lawyers answer to corporations.
> 	Slavery is freedom.
>
> 	I didn't see that one coming, though admitedly I'm not paying
> 	too much attention.
>
> 	So we now know that "rayzer" is also a corporate
> 	apologist, sucking apple inc's cock.  I suppose that "rayzer"
> 	must admire a fraud like greenwald since greenwald is a
> 	'progressive' and member of the master race, like "rayzer".
>
> 	Summing up : "rayzer"'s curriculum is rather impressive. Statist
> 	commie-fascist (heil castro). Theocrat. False flag, pentagon
> 	propaganda agent (like his close cousin donald). And now
> 	apple-greenwald-paypal-ebay fanboy.
>
> 	Doubleplus barf!

Ps. I ALWAYS despised Jobs and Apple, most of what else you claim is
wrong, and I never knew joos could be members of the massa  race.

PPs. EVERYTHING ELSE you know is wrong too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAcHfymgh4Y