[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Mar 20 21:05:34 PDT 2017

On 03/20/2017 08:17 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
>> Because anything worth saying to me offlist is worth putting on the
>> list, ESPECIALLY when it's trollbait.
> <gggg>
>
>>> A person who smokes pot suggests someone who doesn't really care about
>>> excellence. They've stepped down from aiming high and have settled for
>>> being comfortable, much like a person who's done crack.  They'll argue
>>> that crack is a "serious" drug, but it's all the same:  escape.
>>>
>> YOU live in an altered reality far beyond anyone who pokes smot.
> True!
>
>> [list of famous people getting high, including former president Obama]
> And there you see why this world has not been getting better:  THEY
> are escaping reality too -- and they're the ones in charge.  So
> obviously, no one knows what the F they're doing, so who's going to
> lay the pipe down and get down to business?
>
> \0xd

It depends on what your business is, and btw, the people who run the
show are Alcoholics and Pill Junkies and that's why we're in the mess
we're in. Because the ONE THING that pot excels at, is HELPING YOU
(emphasis intentional) become absolutely disinterested in  the
accumulation of power. If you want to take that as meaning unmotivated
or somesuch, that's because you're an alcoholic or a pill junkie.

Rr