[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Mon Mar 20 19:27:44 PDT 2017

> On Mar 20, 2017, at 10:16 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>

> Because anything worth saying to me offlist is worth putting on the
> list, ESPECIALLY when it's trollbait.
>

>> On 03/20/2017 07:03 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
>> A person who smokes pot suggests someone who doesn't really care about
>> excellence. They've stepped down from aiming high and have settled for
>> being comfortable, much like a person who's done crack.  They'll argue
>> that crack is a "serious" drug, but it's all the same:  escape.
>>
>> Reality too tough for you?
>>
>> \0x

What an absurd outlook. Smoking crack is not nearly as much fun
as smoking pot, for one thing :)

It sounds like Captain Dynamite has been too timid to ever
inhale - pot is an extraordinarily mild and harmless diversion, about
1000x safer than alcohol in every way, and enjoying it on occasion
doesn't say anything about "excellence." I mean, unless it's some
really fucking excellent nugs ;)