FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Mar 20 19:24:13 PDT 2017

On 03/20/2017 07:14 PM, John Newman wrote:

>> On Mar 20, 2017, at 9:51 PM, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe that's why they hire Used Furniture Salesmen >
>> http://www.salon.com/2014/07/13/fbi_cyber_expert_is_ex_discount_furniture_salesman/
>>

>>> The agency's current regs say that the lawmen won't hire someone who
>>> has "smoked" marijuana in the last three years. (No word on dabs,
>>> edibles and other forms of marijuana consumption.)
>> https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/the-fbi-cant-find-hackers-that-dont-smoke-pot
> But I have a prescription! It's for, umm... stress, yeah.
>
> Actually I much prefer flower, smoking dabs with a fucking blowtorch
> and what is just practically a red-hot glass speed pipe is just too
> crack-head for me. Even if it's green crack ;)
>
> Not that i would ever do drugs. Especially pot, which Jeff Sessions
> claims is just as dangerous as heroin. Scary!!

Actually he said it's 'only slightly less dangerous' than herowhine, to
which I responded off the top of my head "...and Jeff Sessions is 'only
slightly less dangerous' than a KKK lynch mob organizer."

Ps I agree on the 'dabs' and such... Hash too. Albeit I did partake of a
friend-made water process variety on top of a little weed once and it
WAS good, but generally you don't know how it was processed and the
tendency is to use solvents such as butane b/c GREED. You get more
'product' using solvents. The same is true of Hash.

Rr