Bitcoin Battle Over Fees and Scaling, Cryptocurrencies Become Politically Bulletproof?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 00:34:31 PDT 2017

Undoubtedly wounded by Cryptome's forum spooks too...

"
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/60bwge/gregory_maxwell_in_2011_the_purpose_of_this/df5fno3/
I conclude that the goal of the censorship is not to promote Core's
roadmap, per se, but rather to continue to grow the divide in the
bitcoin community and foster discontent.
Yet another tactic of the disruptor is to label your opposition as
"conspiracy theorists" for daring to entertain possibilities like the
one you just outlined.
Everyone should read this: https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
Literally every single one of these tactics is at play here.
Note that I'm not making the logical leap and concluding that this
whole charade is a top-down effort to subvert Bitcoin, but we should
be able to discuss the possibility (precisely because it is a
possibility) without being labeled tinfoil nutjobs for doing so. If
there was an attack on bitcoin, what would it look like?
"