Best at Muckrock digs more CIA MKULTRA mind control

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 22:52:40 PDT 2017

 From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com>

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/feb/08/senate-worried-psychic-program-was-part-cia-mind-c/
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00787r000500240009-4

.Senate worried CIA’s psychic program was part of mind control plot
>“I am glad that this classified and I believe that it should stay classified.”

>mkultra, stargate, crest, esp, parapsychology, etc
I think it would be interesting to read about this.  Not that I expect to hear anything other than negative results, but I'm curious about why they started this inquiry, how long they kept up at it, did they ever think they were getting useful results,  etc.
          Jim Bell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRTtLvKAKgk&list=PLQNorw0ibIVBVNG1DWRMKCgHJoNoFhcGS

"Carnac the Magnificent"?