McDonalds Twitter Account Hacked (sans image)

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sat Mar 18 05:36:42 PDT 2017

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 01:04:18PM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> On 2017-03-17 03:01, Razer wrote:
> > The replies are AWEsome! People offering to buy thousands of McNuggets,
> > offering hundred dollar bills, if McD's will put the tweet back up.
>

> Heh!
>
> They are just posturing, like all the people who said they would go to
> Canada if Trump was elected.
>
> Recall all the Silicon Valley executives who when attending Trump's tech
> summit, dressed as if they were going to a job interview.
>
> They were all Social Justice Warriors back when they thought Hillary was
> going to be elected.
>
> Notice the sudden cessation of social justice outrages.  Are no more black
> thugs who dindu nuffin being shot by police?  Are no more females being
> condescended to by smart engineers and/or hit on by horny engineers?
>
> The silence you are hearing is a horde of social justice warriors wondering
> which side their bread is buttered on.

Silence? Are you batshit crazy or just so locked into your little echo
chamber that you don't even follow the basic news? Well, I suppose you
watch Fox, under some moronic notion that it isn't "MSM", that it isn't
in fact basically a propaganda arm of the white house.

Anyway, give it just a little time, I have no doubt your beloved
murderous cops will continue to make news. And note - its only when
they somehow make news, against all the protectionist forces built
into the system (and promised to be strengthened by mr.
cheeto-faced-tiny-hands-law-and-order "King Trump") that we even
hear about it. This doesnt mean its not happening, which I'm sure
warms that black heart of yours to no end.

So, cheer up Donald, cops are still out there doing their thing,
killing innocent black people and poor people. Actually here is
something that made the news recently (just happened to remember
this, no doubt there is more) -

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/17/appeals_court_rules_officer_who_killed_man_in_his_own_home_cannot_be_sued.html

There is of coures a whole lot of truth to your statement about the
fickle nature of executives for big business - they only care about
profits, money, the bottom line, and naturally pander to whoever
has current political power. But this is hardly some terrific new
insight - this is how it is and has always been.

John