Is Assange now unprosecutable?

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 09:16:39 PDT 2017

 From: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com>

>> the 'keys to the kingdom'

>All revelations to date are definitely *not* that.
>There is more.
>Much more.
>And it will blow your mind.
>Trust me.

Okay, I was being facetious about the "keys to the kingdom" part.  It's like it's being portrayed in the MSM right now.  But it's plenty to put the spotlight on the USG, and especially how they are deliberately failing to inform hardware/software makers of the weaknesses of their systems.
What the USG agencies SHOULD do would be to fully inform the companies whose products are affected, and then encrypt this communication and  publish it on the Web in encrypted.  Nobody will be able to read it immediately, but after an appropriate time (less than 3 months, I'd hope) the news would be decrypted:  So, we know what the USG told the company/s involved.  Failure to provide the decrypt within a reasonable period would be correctly seen as evidence of some sort of negligence or collusion.  After decryption, what and when the companies involved did about the problem would be studied.
           Jim Bell