[TriggerWarning: Sexist-Racist-Baiting, cmon...] Selma Burke

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:31:00 PST 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017, at 9:35 AM, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> James Donald's racist misogynistic rants are a pretty obvious clue to his real psychology:
>
> He loves taking it up the ass from burly black men.
>
> There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and i only hope he can come to terms with his desires.
>
> James, remember to use protection!

It's never too late, Donald.  People need to search their happiness in
all the possible places.  I bet it's *out* the closet, my dear.  :)

It’s never too late to be your authentic self, Donald.  Wish you good luck!  <3

#  95 Year Old Comes Out As Gay.

https://youtu.be/USukifYeFVo

"Can you imagine 90 years to be in the closet?"

"But I want to - I want to go to sleep and have somebody close to me,
not for any other reason but to be sure that someone cares, you know?
That's all."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/grandfather-comes-out-gay-95-9962458

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/95-year-old-comes-out_us_58b85858e4b02a4e8ddb179a

#  Aww Late Bonus Du Jour...  :3  :3  :3

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/calm-down