happy 8 march to the women

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:18:07 PST 2017

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017, at 7:20 AM, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> happy 8 march to the women

Thank you, dear!  <3

Let's celebrate the International Women's Day trolling T-rump and
other female haters, yay!  :D

#  10 minutes of Donald Trump demeaning, objectifying and insulting women.

https://youtu.be/bq2zibeZ-xw

#  This incredible portrait of Donald Trump is made from his most hateful quotes

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-conor-collins-portrait-quotes-art-viral-isis-mexicans-artist-7615581

#  This text below is one of Lauren's posts.  I am copying it here
just to annoy the stupid bastard who created a fake account using
Lauren's name.  Zzzz doesn't have any friend, so needs to do this kind
of sick thing only to interact with "another person", d'ooh!  Did you
notice he always creates fake accounts and answers to his own
messages?  Schizophrenia's rules!  :D

======

Donald Trump Tweeted About International Women's Day. It Backfired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-tweeted-international-womens-day_us_58bfe3e7e4b054a0ea663890

President Donald Trump tweeted a message of support for International
Women's Day on Wednesday. It didn't go down well.

        With his woeful track record of sexist and misogynistic
        behavior, Trump's claim to have "tremendous respect" for women
        rang hollow for many Twitter users.

 - - -

Donald Dump speaks to "respect of women" on Howard Stern's show:

https://youtu.be/b2ujbMfG2D8?t=273

======

This is a good song to celebrate the day.  It's fun, light, older than
most of the members here, and I love it, but the fact is I am posting
it only to ask to Mirimir what means the guy with the long oval head
dancing in the party.  Sorry, it's pretty strange!  Is it an old
American reference?  No, Google didn't give me any good answer...  :P

#  Girls Just Want To Have Fun  -  Cyndi Lauper

https://youtu.be/PIb6AZdTr-A

Congratulations to all the Ladies!  Wish sincere happiness and
gorgeous rainbows after the life' storms, not only today but forever!
<3

c.