tapps

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Mar 6 07:13:29 PST 2017

On 03/06/2017 06:27 AM, Dan White wrote:

> Oh, he knows. A tell-tale narcissistic trait is to either accuse
> others of
> what you are doing yourself, or to justify your actions.
>
> It doesn't take state sponsored psych to figure out what this guy is
> doing
> "behind the scenes".
>
> On 03/06/17 07:04 -0500, John Newman wrote:
>> They put some tapps on me phones !!  Sad!! Sick!!
>>
>> Is that legal? I'm the president how would i know??

From Josh Grubbs "/Ast. Pro in the ClinPsy Ph.D. Prg at BGSU. I study
narcissism, sexual behavior, and religion, sometimes all three at the
same time. all opinions my own/", on twitter:

> A word of caution to those who would try to parse the differences
> between a narcissist, a sociopath, and a psychopath: not worth the time
>
> One can very easily be a narcissistic sociopath, a sociopathic
> narcissist, or any other combination of personality trait adjectives &
> nouns
>
> Distinguishing between them, or trying to argue that someone is
> definitely a narcissist or definitely a sociopath is fairly
> meaningless IRL
>
> Sure, people like me--professional researchers --debate the nuances of
> certain traits, we ask where one ends & the other begins
>
> The reality is that getting caught up in the minutia of one vs. the
> other is not going to help you understand what's happening in real life
>
> In personality psychology, the "dark triad" of personality traits
> (narcissism, psychopathy, and machiavellianism) is occasionally discussed
>
> They are known as a dark triad because they tend to run together, and
> being high on all three is a dangerous combination...
>
> We may differentiate in research, but in practice, if all three are
> evident, splitting hairs on which means the most is a waste of time

https://twitter.com/JoshuaGrubbsPhD/status/838447117609877504

I added:

@JoshuaGrubbsPhD Narcissists exhibit "Distress" and don't double-down
when un-noticed. Don't mistake megalomania for Narcissism

Rr