Long, but very good: About Anti-Fascists and Anarchism

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Mar 3 17:35:38 PST 2017

On 3/4/2017 5:14 AM, Joshua Case wrote:
> James, will you please, for the list, copy paste and post where I proposed anything, other than thoughtfulness with respect to the political noise on the board who’s topic has become a subject of dispute recently?

The proposition that of late there is a lot of nazism around, both
ironic and unironic, needs to be balanced by the fact that there has
long been a great deal more of entirely unironic communism around.

Raising the brown scare in an environment where the red scare is still
far more appropriate is like worrying about people being killed by
witchcraft, in an environment where witches are frequently being burned
at the stake, but examples of people being harmed by witchcraft seem to
usually turn out to be fake.

In the current environment, anyone who raises the brown scare is evil or
insane.

If I see anyone pointing at real, ironic, or imaginary nazis, I figure
he is planning to kill me and kill my children, and in the current
environment, and in view of recent events, that is a reasonable conclusion.

You pointed at some real Nazis.   I conclude you intend to murder me and
everyone like me.  This is a reasonable inference from the events of the
twentieth century, where such pointing frequently has led to the deaths
of everyone like me.