Long, but very good: About Anti-Fascists and Anarchism

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:14:31 PST 2017

> On Mar 3, 2017, at 2:01 PM, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>
> On 3/4/2017 2:33 AM, Joshua Case wrote:
>> Though you would agree that this exists though, and is of late gaining
>> momentum of some sort, yes?
>>
>> https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t4359/
>

> Nazis murdered about twelve million or so.  Maybe twenty million at most.  Commies murdered well over a hundred million.  Probably around one hundred and sixty million.
>
> Commies are continually committing massive acts of violence right now today, for example BLM ethnically cleansing Ferguson.
>
> You propose to pre-emptively exterminate Nazis, and then declare everyone who supports Trump, approximately fifty percent of Americans, to be a Nazi.

James, will you please, for the list, copy paste and post where I proposed anything, other than thoughtfulness with respect to the political noise on the board who’s topic has become a subject of dispute recently?

There is a tripartite disjunction that can be created from your message’s content - you are either stupid, did not read the material, or are just willfully disruptive.

The actual Nazi’s have a more civil board, they seem to read each others posts before they reply.