[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

Jr. Gong makeamericagongsagain at hushmail.com
Thu Mar 30 02:26:55 PDT 2017

> xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
> Sun Mar 26 11:10:41 PDT 2017
>
> it's not plebian logic, because I'm a Doctor

Doubling down with sprinkles conflict of interest.

> EVERYONE arguing for pot is putting their trust in
> SOMEONE ELSE's logic

Gross generalization.  None of pro-cannabis studies use logic as
argument, only (((controled))) experimentation.

> False.

Thanks for solid reasoning.  Except it is not false.  Maybe you are
unfamiliar with how cannabis became unlawful in US.

> Eating is "troublesome", now?

Where the fukc have you been ?  This is a soylent-only list, fucker.
Take your whole-food kale shakes elsewhere, lol =)

> Meat, for example, is huge contributor to depression.

It must be the tryptophan biosynthesising all that serotonin in the
brain, huh.  You're not trying to push that shitty china study, or
worse, the vegan agenda, are you ?

> reason is faulty

Reason is solid way to conduct thought experiment.  We can deduce that
hose who self censor are weak in mind.  Why not write 'fuck' ?  Are
you a curse-free bot ?  Are you c&c's replacement ?

> [kek] shorthand for cock?

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Orcish