How to make Cypherpunks a Safe Space - aka, the art of the feels

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Mar 29 16:38:50 PDT 2017

It's really funny of course, but also sad. Americans (I'm assuming
jnn is a yank) had an awesome foundation notwithstanding its
foibles, yet have been so dumbed down in their education, so vaccinated
at such an early age (before blood brain barriers are grown) causing IQs
to drop significantly, across the board, and "every child must get a AA
gold star, regardless of actual capacity".

To use the politically incorrect term, "for my fellow White brothers
across the pond", this is really, really sad.

The fact that even sarcasm is not read as it is, (not able to be
heard?), or that the primary response is to use such an email an
assertion of weakness on the part of the author, is again, just sad.

Humans bitching about one another, to no end, and to no benefit to
anything. Well, it's no wonder the Western empire is about to fall...

You know, a very good friend of mine, involved in many human rights
rallies here in Australia once pointed out (to a "hell yeah" response)
that his greatest opposition was never the police, never the courts, not
even the government - for those who try to help humans/ society at a
grass roots level, our greatest opposition is always the humans
themselves - sabotage from within, by petty-Nazis, those micro dictators
who only ever see the speck in their brothers' eye, assuming that any
reduction in their own personal power (e.g. to hand over disputed
decisions or payments to the whole broader group for example) must be
opposed to the death, because "I is committee, muh personal power is
king" .. or something.

In those immortal words of Trump - so sad.

  jnn, railing against windmills, making declarations of hilarity and
  stupidity, fingers fimly planted in his ears, unwilling to engage
  the facts of any debate he wildly asserts his pronounciations upon.

Good luck fellow humans,