Global warming/climate change

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Mar 29 07:42:04 PDT 2017

On 03/27/2017 02:26 AM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/03/us-wind-capacity-surpasses-hydro-overall-generation-to-follow/
> http://www.eia.gov/electricity/data/browser/
>
> In the US, a number of major milestones occurred on the electric grid
> in 2016, almost all of them involving wind power. Now the Energy
> Information Administration is confirming that's because of a big
> overall trend: wind power is now the largest source of renewable
> energy generating capacity, passing hydroelectric power in 2016. And
> since the two sources produce electricity at nearly the same rate,
> we'll soon see wind surpass hydro in terms of electricity produced.

Dead birds, LOTS of dead birds, rural gentrification due to the relative
affluence of the people who work on those high-tech windmills in
relation to the surrounding population, and did I mention there are
studies showing subsonics cause the same kinds of cancers and Lymphomas
as cell phone radiation? There. I mentioned it... and subsonic radiation
travel much farther than high frequencies.

Rr