Slovak MP criminally charged for "we should also secure the future of white children"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Mar 28 22:46:37 PDT 2017

Well, we may not live in the age of freedom of speech, but sure live in
an age of the testing of the validity of criminal charges against those
saying things that other people object to.

In Slovakia, it seems their laws fail to protect the "political" speech
of their MPs - in Australia for example, we have relatively strong
protection for our politicians, so they can usually get away with saying
just about anything they want (why this should only apply to
politicians?).

And so, a few words which are considered, in Slovakia at least,
potential "hate speech":

  "we should also secure the future of white children,
   not only the other ones"

Razer, looks like you're gonna hafta RiseUp with your Soros buddies in
Eastern Europe and stamp this Nazi rebellion into the ground! As you've
said a few times now, on the spot death to all who speak such words (and
therefore hold such views) is the only, dare I say final, solution ...

"Razer's" "justice" is not the world I want to live in ..

Slovakian MP to be criminally charged for stating: “…we should also
secure the future of white children…”
http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/slovakian-mp-to-be-criminally-charged-for-stating-we-should-also-secure-the-future-of-white-children/95034