Isis vows to destroy Iran - for tolerating Jews

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Mar 28 18:12:34 PDT 2017

Apparently this is the narractive sincerely put out by the
Times of Israel.

Of course there's no coincidence in the timing and this propaganda piece
is highly believable, and there's no contradictions in play at all...
not.

We're at peak ludicrous news, peak fake news, or peak insanity.

This would be genuinely funny if not for the destruction of the White
fella's homelands. WAIT WAIT! Before you jump in with "racist!"
hysteria, let me first agree with you - Sweden is doing absolutely
fabulously, it's a welcoming tourist hotspot, and there are not over 200
no go zones for the swedish police.

Or something ...

Israeli narrative implodes - ISIS vows to destroy Iran, for
“tolerating Jews”
http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/israeli-narrative-implodes-isis-vows-to-destroy-iran-for-tolerating-jews/95085

http://russia-insider.com/en/islamic-state-vows-destroy-iran-protecting-jews-because-makes-sense/ri19352

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/10/21/breaking-story-israeli-general-captured-in-iraq-confesses-to-israel-isis-coalition/