UK wants backdoor access to WhatsApp in wake of London Attack

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 02:52:14 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Ben Tasker <ben at bentasker.co.uk> wrote:
> So there's a reasonable chance he didn't communicate anything useful to
> anyone else

All he said was bye to his family and allahu ackbar, via the
bog standard jihadi martyrdom suicide ritual. Big fucking deal.

Absolutely nothing about this event or "terrorism" is even remotely
relavant compared the grand scale of thousands of innocent preventable
deaths due to stupid refusal to scan everyone for medical conditions
regularly by investing the $trillions wasted on expeditionary inciteful wars.
Among innumerable other retarded classes of death every day.

> Again, fucking everyone over to
> try and target a few, potentially with no
> gain at the end of it.

They're not targeting a few with you as mere collateral damage.
Terrorism isn't shit to them. They're purposefully using the scare
story of a few irrelavants precisely so they can fuck you all in the ass.

If I had a nickel for every time some worthless fuckshit in
Govt cried terror, I'd be fucking rich.