[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Mar 26 17:53:30 PDT 2017

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 05:51:31PM -0400, \0xDynamite wrote:
> So I will define it here:  Holistic Health can diagnose and cure ANY
> disease that Western medicine CLAIMS to cure but without invasive
> procedures, including chemical-based ingestives (or inhalation).
> Further, it can avoid the diseases and even mishaps in the first place
> by creative a more holistic relationship to self, family, the
> environment, and the divine.  I'll define this latter, for the sake of
> arguing, as "that which transcends the human mind to grasp or
> comprehend, but, nonetheless, exerting a force upon life itself".

Look, if you can't measure it -now-, then the force does not exist, just
like the fact that you cannot travel faster than the speed of sound,
even though we can measure the speed of sound.

Now, the state of mind of inquisitiveness allowing for even the
possibility of forces beyond our current measurement capabilities, some
say is a requirement to not only discovery, but ultimately healing of
the self and peace for everyone/ the whole planet.

But as we all know, this is complete hogwash because we can't measure
such forces, so to suppose their existence is a lunacy which is wildly
dangerous and anti-systemic, and therefore MUST be opposed with every
last dying breath!

And even more so the concept that faith in forces which forever shall
lay beyond all worldly measurement capabilities, may be the
pre-requisite to states of consciousness far beyond any SSRI or THC
induced "high", is such a subversive thought that not only laws, but
extreme containment and resistence of such concepts must be opposed in
the most extreme ways, to save our scientific, alopathic, Western
statehood and stability and sanity.

Such subversive thoughts, let alone discussion in a public forum, must
never, under any circumstances, be permitted to be so thought nor
discussed.

The Ministry applauds your complionce.

Compliance is coluntary, and expected, but not all can achieve this
heightened state of submission to The Ministry.

And so complionce is imposed, of necessity, to handle the pre-thoughts
that the subjects of the state tend towards, due to their (admittedly
natural, if subversive) inability to fully enact compliane.

The department of pre-crime was expanded incognito to encompass
pre-thought, and of necessity had to be entirely clandestine, up until
now. Fortunately a new age of enlightenment looms and pre-thought, as
well as mere pre-crime, shall be henceforth handled by your state.

> You've given me a lot of data by your outbursts.  Do they say
> something about you?  About what forces run your life, for example?

The voices! The voices never stop!!

It's crippling really, mudshark crippling, IF only I had a poetic answer
in the form of a White pill, one I could pop for free.

But oh! The humanity! The inequality! The insanity!

All desires must be relinquished, sacrificed to the glorious STATE of a
New World Order, equally brown the globe over like a sewerage settling
pond masquerading as a swimming pool.

"BUT EQUALITY!" scream the terminally disordered.

"AND DIVERSITY!" wail the hopelessly, ignorantly hypocritical.

And the most holy grail of all human idiocrisy, "SEXUAL IDENTITY!"
bellow those so schooled they cannot see higher than their pelvis.

"Please state, may I have a think?"

"Think?! You want to THINK?!! HOW DARE YOU THINK TO THINK!!!
You must -react- boy! Hawk out your pre-programmed defaults.
It's all Science me boy - The Ministry will be in touch to keep
you existential, within just a few seconds now - look into your
phone deeply now, the answer appears..."