[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 11:10:41 PDT 2017

Conversation with Mr. Gong and myself...

>> self-prescribing
>
> Cause some other fuck knows more.  Solid pleb logic.

Technically, it's not plebian logic, because I'm a Doctor.  Secondly,
EVERYONE of these PLEBS arguing for pot is putting their trust in
SOMEONE ELSE's logic.

>> marajuana
>
> It is 'Cannabis'.  Marijuana is tobacco in Juan's native language,
> Mexican Spanish.
>
> wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_(word)

False.

>> Prozac is an anti-depressant?  No, not really.
>
> Serotonin reuptake inhibitors are the most commonly prescribed
> antidepressants""

You mean SSRI are most commonly prescribed *FOR* depression.    The
question of whether they should be classified as such is still in
debate (obviously).

> These do for depression what high-saturated-fat / high-fiber /
> low-sugar diets do but without all that troublesome eating. Although
> it seems that you already know that.

Eating is "troublesome", now?   Please refrain if you wish, but most
of us can just settle for a healthier diet (like hemp milk and nuts,
as I said) to be less depressed.  Meat, for example, is a huge
contributor to depression.

>> Pot inhibits your ability to care
>
> Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men... the
> primary reason to outlaw "marijuana" is its effect on the degenerate
> races.""

That's a new one I hadn't considered.  Thank you.  In darkies, perhaps
it helps uplift their plight of not having any skill in a technical
and  extemely demanding (pathological) economic aenvironment.  For
them, I suggest connecting with their roots (Africa) and putting faith
in the God of Christians, Muslims, and Jews:  YHVH.

>> the F word
>
> Magic words, huh.  If you can be convinced that there are special
> words that cannot be said, I wonder what else you can be made to
> believe, 0xd.

Hmm, above user's reason is faulty. Please re-read when you are not upset.

>> I'm also a (((lawyer))).
>
> Top fucking kek !

Is that supposed to shorthand for cock?

\0xd