[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 08:43:45 PDT 2017

> On March 25, 2017 8:20:39 PM EDT, "\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>Great, an oppurtunity to train the cyberPUNKS on the list about
>>health.  Forewarning, I am a Doctor of Holistic Health.  That is
>>equivalent to the best M.D. whether brain surgeon or otherwise.  I am
>>also published in the domain of cipher algorithms (CRYPTOLOGIA, 1993).
>
> So forewarned.
>
> What THE FUCK do cipher algorithms have to do with drugs?
>Oh, that's right, NOTHING.

Do you know what discussion list this is?  Are you perhaps high now?

>>> Prozac is not a "mild sedative". It's an SSRI (Selective serotonin
>>> reuptake inhibitor), very similar to a whole bunch of other
>>> anti-depressants, but not at all similar, in any way, to pot.
>>
>>So you're being "retarded" (inhibited) somehow?  Hmm, I doubt you have
>>sufficient scientific credentials to be argueing on this, but hey,
>>it's your reputation.
>>
>>So you are saying that Prozac is an anti-depressant?  No, not really.
>>it is an anti-psychotic.  Wellbutrin and Zoloft are classified as
>>anti-depressents.  The fact that some people feel "happier" on Prozac
>>is a complex result of a very pathological society and the exreme drug
>>interactions happening at the collective soul.  I think you, like the
>>fucking Establishment, are severely confused about mental health and
>>you shouldn't be opening up your fucking mouth, if all you can do is
>>parrot the Establishment like an ape.
>
> NOT THAT IT MATTERS, but Prozac is in fact an
> anti-depressant.

You mean not that it matters, because you don't have a way to argue
out of your own hole, so "repeat what I already said tactic here".

>>> The comparison _is_ silly. It's apples and oranges - they're both
>>> fruit, but the similarity ends there.
>>
>>The comparison was a direct counter-response to the claim that "pot is
>>harmless".  Whether it's apples and oranges is irrelevant.  Why don't
>>you just admit that you're interested in the political battle of pot
>>legalization rather than try to be a doctor?  Like your friend "Dr.
>>Carl Hart" who wants to "educate" me without bothering to ask me what
>>I already know.
>
> Pot IS harmless, you fucking twit. How much did you pay on the
> internet for your degree in "holistic health"? I suggest you get a refund.

I think you're getting pschotic.  Perhaps you should actually try
Prozac instead of self-prescribing marajuana to yourself.

>>> My claim of what? Umm.. check your email man.
>>
>>Not your claim, Razer's I believe was.  Please "check your email man".
>
> Then don't tell ME I made such a claim. Your response was to ME.
> I never claimed any such fucking thing, as you know.

I didn't tell you that you made such a claim.  I responded to the
list.  Do you know how mailing lists work?  YOU get a message and a
copy of every conversation that happens on the list.  Get off drugs,
man.  Pot inhibits your ability to track things properly and to care
generally.

>>> I take you at your word
>>> that you are "straight-edge" (although I'm sure you have no problem
>>> taking an aspirin if you have a headache or taking whatever meds a
>>> doctor might prescribe if you are ill). The fact that you seem to
>>think
>>> I called you a pill-popper just goes to show: it doesn't take weed
>>(or
>>> pills) to fuck with your memory :P
>>
>>No, I don't pop aspirin, nor would I trust a fucking doctor of this
>
> Wow, what an amazing example of the "straight-edge" ideology
> taken to it's logical "retarded" extreme.

Dude,  you're getting a little longwinded on this idea of
straight-edge.  I mentioned it once as a short-hand way to say I don't
do drugs.  This is like your third time trying to use it AS AN
ARGUMENT.

> I suppose you wouldn't take some phenytoin if you were in
> threat of death from a seizure condition either? Straight-edge to the max!
> Also a good example of natural selection in action.

Dude, I'm not going to get a seizure, because I already know how to
hold my body in a proper manner without internal self-contradictions.

>>fucked up establishment to prescribe something to me.  Why do you
>>think America acts insane?  It can presently be diagnose with several
>>pathologies listed in the DSM.  The fact that it hasn't been taken
>>down for the protection of it's own values and to cease being a
>>"danger to others" is a consequence of people like you who wants to
>>keep the bullshit going fullsteam ahead while you sit back and enjoy a
>>toke for YOUR "health and well-being".
>>
>>> For that matter, marijuana has finally and fairly quickly begun to
>>> be acknowledged as having legit medical benefits in the US, by the
>>> "authorities" (who I clearly give a big 'fuck you' to, but anyway).
>>
>>Yeah, obvously.  (Pshaw and *PUKE*) (Sarcasm intended.)
>>
>>> There are some cases where it is the only medication without
>>> significant side effects that controls seizures...

Oh, well, I'm not surprised that pot-smokers have seizures, becuase
they still probably think that they're homo sapiens, of the genus
homo.  Right?  (Let me guess, you're a homo too?)

>>People have seizures because they've been lied to and their body is
>>now fighting itself.

> Dude you are a fucking joke. You have no clue about neurology, please
> stop pretending. Really, save yourself some embarrassment.

Ohp, catch-word of the day.  It is a common trait of people who DON'T
KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT to use specialized language
to intimidate their talking partner into submission of authority.

>>Just like America to believe that pain is something to wish away,
>>though, isn't?  "Here, take two of these... <g>"
>
> Tough guy huh? Christ you're a fucking asshole.
> Have you ever flipped a motorcycle going 45 mph and landed
> on your face and arm?

Okay, and you're solution is to "up the bar" and allow everyone to
have an increased danger threshold because medicine is just an
ambulance and needle away.  No, you're supposed to have pain asshole.
Believe me -- America needs some.  It's like a fat fucking cow on the
farm who makes no run for freedom and reality anymore because the shit
keeps getting fed to him/her everyday.

> Ever been RUN OVER by a hit and run
> driver while crossing the road? Shit that hurts happens to people
> every day. In addition to the two personal anecdotes I just shared,
> there are people dying in horrible painful conditions all over the
> world... By your fucking moronic "logic" they should be left to suffer?

Dude, you gave only blunt trauma scenarios.  There temporary relief
may be justified, but the truth is no one dies from pain.  They die
from their false beliefs, their lack of attention to their own karma,
their brain-dead diets, and their psychotic lifestyles.  Shit yes,
there should be consequences and like I said -- no one dies from pain.

> Fuck you "tough guy"!

See, you're (likely self-)prescribing marijuana, when perhaps you
should be on an anti-psychotic like Prozac.  Is your blood pressure
elevated?

>>> Too sedating,
>>> too "strong", in comparison with marijuana. I presume you wouldn't
>>> be so quick to judge people who partake of the plant if they simply
>>> have a piece of paper from a higher authority that says they need
>>> it?
>>
>>See, once again, you (without explicitly stating it) are SUCKING THE
>>COCK of the medical establishment here.  You, without stating it
>>again, are afraid of YOUR health and will RUN to the doctor if shit
>>hits the fan and are too scared to sit it out. (broken bones and
>>dermis, excepted in this critique).
>
> Fuck you, you don't know shit about me or my health you judgemental
> fucking wannabe chump doctor of "holistic health"

Calm down.  Your ad hominems are noted.  But, since you have no data
whatsoever on what I can cure with holistic health, your statements
remain the ravings of a potential pre-psychotic personality.  You do
know that you gave no counter-argument, yes?

>>> I don't pass judgment on someone's personal choices, no. Passing
>>> judgment on the actions of someone that has a direct negative
>>> consequence for others, like judging a murderer or a thief to be a
>>> piece of shit, or a politician who leads a nation into a war to
>>> be just a bigger piece of the same type of shit, is completely
>>> different than passing judgment on someone's personal choices.
>>
>>Oh really?  And how about when their "personal choices" mean that
>>intelligent people with time on their hands AREN'T GETTING ANYTHING
>>DONE on their own person WISHLIST?  (like travel the world, or make
>>world peace -- do pot smokers have no life whatsoever that they wish
>>to create other than being a fucking deadbeat American?)
>
> It's a PERSONAL CHOICE you fucking fascist. People are free to
> comport themselves in whatever manner they choose.

No, that is patently not true.  You did not make the organism in which
you are leeching off of.  So you have some responsibiltiy to its
creator or the species itself, you might say.  This is why I recommend
hemp nuts for those who believe they need to toke up for health --
that, plus beleif system changes has all the medical benefits of
smoking pot with none of the side-effects.

> And, again,
> since this seems to fly past your tiny little brain, smoking pot
> DOES NOT automatically destroy all ambition and render a person
> a fucking zombie!!

OKAY PSYCHO!

> You would've made great anti-drug ads for Nancy Reagan or any
> of America's war on drugs crusaders (of which you are obviously a prime
> example).

You idiot.  I'm also a lawyer.  I defend people who get arrested for
smoking pot.

>>My mind is only as closed so as not to get infected with deadbeats and
>>open enough to let every truth in to form a synthesis that can fix
>>this planet -- whether religion vs. science or nature vs. capitalism.
>>I doubt you can claim that.  Straight edge is a by-product of that.
>
> Bahaha. You are so full of shit your eyes are brown and it's coming out
> of your fucking ears.

UMkaaay.

> I'd recommend a doctor for such a condition, but.. ;)

But you're not one.  Thank you.   Now STFU.  You use of the F word has
been completely defenseless, as presumably you have enough time
sitting in front of your computer to compose a RATIONAL reply.

G'day, sorry I don't toke up with you so you can feel better about
your lack of WILL-TO-WORK/qualifications, but I'm also offering you
solutions.  You're choice to ignore them.

\0xd