[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Sun Mar 26 02:46:46 PDT 2017

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 05:06:56AM -0400, John Newman wrote:

> On March 25, 2017 8:20:39 PM EDT, "\0xDynamite" <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Great, an oppurtunity to train the cyberPUNKS on the list about
> >health.  Forewarning, I am a Doctor of Holistic Health.  That is
> >equivalent to the best M.D. whether brain surgeon or otherwise.  I am

P.S. - I didn't address this absurd claim directly because, well, it's
so obviously an absurd claim, it doesn't seem to need addressing. But,
briefly, being a so-called "doctor" of "alternative medicine" (or
holistic health or whatever you want to call it) is obviously not
equivalent to being a qualified surgeon. Anyone who would let you cut
their brain open for brain surgery based on your little $15 holistic
health certificate deserves the lobotomy (or death) they are about to
get.

I actually get the impression from your email that you may have
performed some of these surgeries on yourself, except you don't
come off as having quite as much brain-damage as I would expect..
close.. but not quite there ;)

<SNIP>