Lavrov: "The world is changing ... America might yet purify itself"

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 18:12:30 PDT 2017

On 3/25/17, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> On the scale of political in/sanity, the USA has been a rogue state
> for decades (perhaps since WW2?). Utopia in this world may require
> no states, but in the mean time...

That's what I've been saying: either dystopian nightmare that
hollywood and the bible have imagined or Enlightened Age that the Jews
and the New Agers have imagined.

The key decision is science opposed to religion and vice versa.
Science alone can't solve the problems of the world (just as religion
can't).  Science has made us media idiots, gadget freaks,
over-medicated ravers on the way to a Heat Death.

> Is a non-psychopathic "state" even possible?

It has been imagined.  The key, like ANY MENTAL ILLNESS, is being able
to face reality *squarely*, without cushions to buffer egos or
rosebud-colored glasses.  All insanity is related to a disconnection
or breakage (the same thing) from reality.  And both the Left and the
Right are disconnected.

Anyone with an argument against that, I'd be more than happy to educate.

\0xD