Lavrov: "The world is changing ... America might yet purify itself"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 25 17:31:10 PDT 2017

On the scale of political in/sanity, the USA has been a rogue state
for decades (perhaps since WW2?). Utopia in this world may require
no states, but in the mean time...

Is a non-psychopathic "state" even possible?

Lavrov Gives Landmark Speech: New Centers of Economic Power Will End US
'Global Domination'
http://russia-insider.com/en/incredible-speech-lavrov-says-new-centers-economic-power-will-end-us-global-domination/ri19331
"
Lavrov's driving thesis is that the U.S.-led global order has abandoned
the concepts of state sovereignty and international law, choosing
political expediency over consensus.

"