over 150 bomb threats against Jews and Synagogues in the USA, in the last few months

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 24 22:28:22 PDT 2017

OK Razer, time to man up - all this endless hate crime against Jews,
it's just anudda showa already!

Ha!

[sound of Razzer chomping on words]

So, there have been over 150 bomb threats against Jews and Synagogues
in the USA in the last few months.

The ADL and various Jewish media have (of course) been spreading the
"Trump hate rising" and "anti-semitism" and "we need more billions of
dollars" memes for months.

And it turns out - they were nearly all by a young Israeli, living
in Israel (who had dual Israel-USA citizenship).

 "Oh muh Sataan and Lucifer, please protect muh Jewish arse
  from all da hate crimes against Jews!"

May be need to look at your own there Razer...

 Oh what a beautiful mor-ning, oh what a beautiful day;
 I've got a wonderful fee-ling, ADL's going away.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/the-arrest-of-the-israeli-jew-prank-caller-is-basically-the-best-thing-thats-ever-happened/94149

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-arrest-of-the-israeli-jew-prank-caller-is-basically-the-best-thing-thats-ever-happened/