Anonimous Intel employee leaks Intel's surveillance backdoor

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 16:25:15 PDT 2017

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/610d38/anonimous_intel_employee_leaks_intels/
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/117886401
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1490246840724.jpg

Intel ME dumpintel !!6U610hrljE5 (ID: Bk/FHvIo) 03/23/17(Thu)00:23:02
No.117886401
I've been working at Intel for the last 15 years as an electrical
engineer. 3 years ago I bored with my job and wanted to move to a
different department. Intel is pretty good about letting employees
move around within the company. An opening came up on the Management
Engine team, and since I have experience with micro-controllers I
figured I'd give it a shot. The interview went great and they wanted
me on board, but the final step was to get a security clearance.
I asked them WTF I need a security clearance for, and they said
they couldn't tell me until I was on the team. Thus began a 3 year
trip down the fucking rabbit hole.  I'm coming forward today because
of the news that Trump was spied on. I know exactly how it was done
because I spent the last three years adding backdoors into the ME.
For those of you that are unaware, the ME is on a separate CPU and
cannot be disabled, and it exists at a level below the operating
system. Intel has been working with the intelligence community for
years to get backdoors into physical hardware so they don't have
to worry about finding OS exploits. If the hardware itself is
compromised then the whole machine is compromised.

Intel ME dumpintel !!6U610hrljE5 (ID: Bk/FHvIo) 03/23/17(Thu)00:23:42
No.117886474
The ME has full access to memory without the parent CPU having any
knowledge, it has full access to the TCP/IP stack, and full access
to every peripheral connected to the computer. It also runs when
the computer is hibernating. It doesn't matter if you're using
Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Whonix, Tails, Qubes OS, or Subgraph. If
you have an i3, i5, or i7 then you're completely owned by the
intelligence community.
We added similar functionality to Samsung's WEEPING ANGEL, except
the intelligence community calls our project ODIN'S EYE. Through
the ME we can activate the mic and webcam even though the computer
appears to be off or sleeping.
Evidence of surveillance on Trump, his family, and key people in
his campaign will come out eventually. I know the surveillance
happened for a fact. Future leaks are coming, watch for ODIN'S EYE.

Intel ME dumpintel !!6U610hrljE5 (ID: Bk/FHvIo) 03/23/17(Thu)01:27:20
No.117893325
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1490246840724.jpg