Controlled demolition of a troll...

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Mar 21 18:10:44 PDT 2017

On 03/21/2017 01:50 PM, juan wrote:

> 	here's more material for US military propagandists and agents
> 	like "rayzer" and james donald to do their 'job'.
>

> 	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM

If I'm an "Agent" WTF is my commission?

Besides I poke lots of smot. They (whomever 'they' are) wouldn't hire
me, and I sure the fuck wouldn't take a shitty ethic-less job like that
as a volunteer gig so...

Have you ever seen the FOIA on the FBI's attempt to get George Demmerle,
the guy who put Sam Melville and Robin Palmer in Attica, paid on the
books as an informant? It's hilarious. He was seriously mentally
unstable, but they gave it their multiple best shots anyway. Here's the
opening shot's result. I believe 'PSI' means Paid Special Informant.
It's defined somewhere in the dox.

https://archive.org/details/foia_DeMerle_George_E.-1