[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:49:32 PDT 2017

>> Saying pot is harmless is like saying taking Prozac is harmless.  The
>> problem is the NET social consequences.  And we can see the
>> consequences:  shit doesn't get done and things deteriorate.
>>
>> 'Nuff said?
>
> No, nuff not said ;).  Life is not about working 24 hours
> a day,

Never said otherwise.

>  and comparing pot to prozac is silly.

It's not silly, both "take the edge off" (mild sedatives) and
practitioners believe it's harmless.

> It's great that you're
> straight-edge, how fashionable,

It's not fashionable, it's healthy.  I shouldn't of used the
fashionable term.  I was answering your claim that I'm a pill-popper
or an alcohol drinker, and the answer is: no.

>but don't pass judgement on
> other people, about things of which you admittedly have no
> interest or experience.

So, you don't pass judgement?  How about yoru leaders, capitialists,
hmm?  You're logically inconsistent, I suspect.

> Making the broad claim that "shit doesn't get done" because
> of... marijuana... well, it's enough to crack me up, and my
> thc blood levels are just about zero right now.

All I know is that there are a lot of pot-smoking couch-activists.
But, hey, maybe, you're in a holding pattern like me, and simply have
to wait it out.  In your case, becuase you don't know what the fuck to
do, in mine, because everyone else thought THEY did.

\0xd