[From offlist] Re: FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Mar 21 01:59:58 PDT 2017

On Mar 21, 2017, at 1:54 AM, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

>> It sounds like Captain Dynamite has been too timid to ever
>> inhale - pot is an extraordinarily mild and harmless diversion, about
>> 1000x safer than alcohol in every way, and enjoying it on occasion
>> doesn't say anything about "excellence."
>
> Saying pot is harmless is like saying taking Prozac is harmless.  The
> problem is the NET social consequences.  And we can see the
> consequences:  shit doesn't get done and things deteriorate.
>
> 'Nuff said?

No, nuff not said ;).  Life is not about working 24 hours
a day, and comparing pot to prozac is silly. It's great that you're
straight-edge, how fashionable, but don't pass judgement on
other people, about things of which you admittedly have no
interest or experience.

Making the broad claim that "shit doesn't get done" because
of... marijuana... well, it's enough to crack me up, and my
thc blood levels are just about zero right now.