Governance vs Decentralised Systems, Gold, Cash, Bitcoin

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 00:35:43 PDT 2017

> There's certainly lots of real world governance models
> to try to draft and execute.
>
> Then there's another problem
> 1) Governance in the first place.
> and / or
> 2) That it's run by humans who are by nature corrupt.

Humans are not corrupt by nature.  They have self-interest, that is
all.  Humans will sacrifice immediate self-interest if it leads to a
greater goal (enlightend self-interest).

The situation in our current world is that humanity has adapted to an
extremely pathological condition where they've been made to both
powerless and under a delusion of powerless at the same time.   In any
event, this inherent, yet unconscious wrong makes people act covertly
corrupted, or passive-aggressive.

The other problem is how unreal the interactions at the top are.  They
are expected to act at a level of professionalism and decorum that
simply does not exist in any reasonable manner.  It's as if they were
raised in a long-royal family and now settling in at their post, yet
most of these people are grossly incompetent, given the demands -- the
system has simply accumulated enormous deferred maintenance and like
any system that has been neglected, the problems get amplified until
collapse.

The strange thing is that it's all still running --either its an
illusion or it's being propped up by some extrernal force (God?) to
prevent total breakdown.

In any event, there's a page on governance on the hackerspaces wiki
which is quite interesting vis. the anarchist Will for non-governance.
(Full disclosure:  It's written under a quasi-anonymous account, some
of which is me. ;^)

\0xD