Governance vs Decentralised Systems, Gold, Cash, Bitcoin

Joshua joshua2014 at protonmail.ch
Sat Mar 18 13:31:33 PDT 2017

There's some really good points here. We've been exploring the styles of governance ourselves with the Zen project and we've unintentionally mirrored the founding of the United States (for better or less). After a period of private collaboration we decided to use a synergistic model using Core Officers which are elected to provide governance for the project and also to govern initiatives that the DAO has funded. This is matched with a DAO which provides funding for projects and ultimately decides on Core officers (and their fate). Instead of absolute stalemate as seen with Bitcoin & Bitcoin Unlimited, there are many ways both the Core and DAO could incentivize and also resist change if they were to become oppositional.

And let's not lost sight here that Satoshi himself could probably be identified as a benevolent dictator because he did indeed build a system nearly by himself and there are persons today that still try to carry out his will. In fact, some believe that any alteration that breaks the current Bitcoin model is only a corruption of the true spirit of Bitcoin.

All hail Satoshi.

@movrcx
https://zencash.io

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.