Is Assange now unprosecutable?

Anthony Papillion anthony at cajuntechie.org
Sun Mar 12 23:06:44 PDT 2017

Even though WikiLeaks have released the keys to the kingdom, I don't think it would matter for prosecution. Keep in mind that we have proof of all of the NSA stuff and yet, when a criminal defendant tried to use those as evidence in his case, he was told he couldn't because he could not proce that the tools were used specifically against him. I suspect any prosecution of Assange would likely follow a similar route.

Anthony Papillion