[RUS] Putin OWNS Netanyahu!! - Fw: busting a 2,500 year old program of hate, Putin style

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 11 02:46:03 PST 2017

This is absolute, unequivocal, sanity inducing, Top 40 rocking chart
topping gold!

(((Some people))) (it seems, who could have predicted this?) live a
little in the <ahem> ... past, shall we say.

In fact, (((they))) can live so far in the past as a 2500 years ago feud
between:
 - "peoples" who are no longer the same peoples
 - speaking languages no longer the same languages
 - practicing religions that are no longer the same religions
 - and get this, --- where the head of state no less, the infamous
   (((Netanyahu))) himself, throws his hat into this 2500 year old pity
   pot death spiral feud, personally, publicly, and to the leader of
   a nation of ~145 million people (Putin, and Russia, respectively);

 GTFFOOH! SMDH already! "Bibi", you might have missed the memo,
 but it's, you know, 2017 already!

I get that these Judes are sore losers (like, man, that was 2 thousand
and 5 hundred years ago dude!!!), and "celebrate" their remembrance with
their yearly month long canibalism rituals ("oh no, better not forget
bra's, we lost a war 2500 yrs ago!"), and now even CNN is getting in on
the "celebrate a grudge from millenias ago" ritualistic cannibalism, but
damn! we got rockets, satellites and computers today!

The saving grace of this incredible (and pathetic) human templating of
victimhood and belligerence, as well as belligerant victimhood, and
probably also a little victim-mentality-fuelled belligerence (on the
part of these Judes as we know) is a sane response from the Orthodox
Eastern God Emperor For Eternity himself, Mr. Putin, with these solid
gold and forever more immortal words:

  “We now live in a different world. Let us talk about that now,”

Yeah baby^B (((Bibi))), you been owned!! :D

What a beautiful, wonderful, bloody glorious day !

Smilin' for a week now,
Zenaan

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----