Vint Cerf Explains Why The Internet Is At Risk Under The Trump Administration.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:22:19 PST 2017

#  The Googler known as the 'father of the internet' defends an
institution that's at risk under the Trump administration.

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-cloud-vint-cerf-on-fcc-and-net-neutrality-2017-3

----------

*  Friday Night Bonus!  :D

#  Does Trump Really Have the Best Words?  -  A statistical analysis
of Trump's inaugural address.

http://www.litcharts.com/analitics/inaugural

----------

#  Donald Trump is changing our language. We need a vocabulary of resistance.

Trump’s speech – redundant, formulaic, aggressive, “post-literate” –
is everywhere. The language of resistance, by contrast, doesn’t exist.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/17/resist-donald-trump-vocabulary-resistance-rhetoric

#  Why We Believe Obvious Untruths.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/opinion/sunday/why-we-believe-obvious-untruths.html
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison