Zen - A globally accessible and anonymous blockchain

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:50:42 PST 2017

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Joshua <joshua2014 at protonmail.ch> wrote:
> Currently none of the cryptocurrency networks in existence are end-to-end encrypted

Always thought that was pretty lame.
Along with some lack of support for use over (as in tor exit, socks5),
or within (onion, i2p, etc) the various overlay [dark]nets.

> the day the great firewall of China sees cryptocurrency as a threat.

Those other than the state's and globally approved ones.

> And if you're looking for a place to store some data permanently and in a
> distributed manner (that nobody can erase from history), then boy do I have
> a project for you!

Still unsold on permanent bloat of systems. Where options, that
default to non permanence for sanity there. Storing reference pointers
onchain out to some data you can blacken later is reasonable.
Programmatic redundancy and lifetimes, AI maintenance bots.
Permanen[t/ce] has a cost to maintain, and people now correctly see
through "free" versions of that as a false SLA to sell and uphold.

Being new, blockchain and all sorts of systems in general still have a lot
of thinking, trials, failures and successes to do, and IPFS is kinda cool.

> Check it out! https://zencash.io/

So definitely, shill on bruh :)