UNIX Has Collapsed Due To Hate Exhaustion, Viral Infection !!!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:17:03 PST 2017

https://kukuruku.co/post/the-collapse-of-the-unix-philosophy/

In the first part of the article, I will enumerate lots of UNIX cheap
and dirty hacks, and other various drawbacks. In the second part,
we’ll talk about the UNIX philosophy.

UNIX Haters Handbook
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13781815
http://web.mit.edu/~simsong/www/ugh.pdf

When I read this 20 years ago I would never have believed I'd be
typing this on a Mac laptop running yet another Unix variant. This
line is now so funny...

As for me? I switched to the Mac. No more grep, no more piping, no
more SED scripts. Just a simple, elegant life: “Your application has
unexpectedly quit due to error number –1. OK?”

UNIX - The World'd First Computer Virus ;)