Is the revolution over?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 21:05:09 PST 2017

Honestly, I'm back to this list shell-shocked.  I left this
civilization, thinking things were on track, but coming back, I see
the information revolution has turned into another glam and sham
celebration.  What happened to John Perry Barlow?

What's the value of cryptography if everyone's content with facebook,
jabbascript login portals, and the same old commerce now 100 times
easier?

Are there any revolutionaries?  Is the soul for real change dead?  Is
everyone medicated, over-eaten, touch-screen hyper-media and everyone
is PERFECTLY CONTENT?

I still have a complete revolution in my pocket, but I guess I'll have
to chuck it, if there's no one here...

Marcos