Building Global Community - Mark Zuckerberg

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Mar 4 20:14:06 PST 2017

On 03/04/2017 07:21 PM, grarpamp wrote:
>> Building Global Community  -  Mark Zuckerberg
>> https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-zuckerberg/building-global-community/10154544292806634
> Too much all under one roof, too left, definitely into censorship,
> outright creepy datamining and psychosocial testing and engineering
> (search youtube for facebook talking heads on this crap), shaping
> and pushing their narrative down upon userbase, with some say
> insecure Zuckerberg seeking validation. Above and beyond the billions
> already made exploiting you 'for free'.
>
> Would hundreds of millions of candy crush playing idiots all rising
> up at once on command feel like a "safe space" to you?
>
> Facebook is a closed corporation and said to have TOP SECRET government
> involvement, the same for Zuckerberg. Trust?
>
> If you want to enter politics and vie for good on your own and
> solicit followers, great, go for it. But don't go engineering your
> captive users into it as your own private army.
>
> Good that Zuck and Chan sortof spent his wad on medical disease
> reserch, but only if it's free for all opensourced and free of
> patent royalty copyright license fee, goes on to foster same, etc.
>
> Facebook did opensource some datacenter things, but that's negligible.
>
> Trap? Huge.
> At least this time it was announced in public.
> Who will listen?
> You decide.

Public ... Unlike their little emoticon Emotional Engineering experiment
where they failed to get one single informed consent from 700,000 users.
Ethics schmethics! Markets are waiting, and the product is you...

With links:
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/30/facebook-emotion-study-breached-ethical-guidelines-researchers-say