Relatively Free: A twenty minute documentary about Barrett Brown.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Mar 4 07:01:14 PST 2017

On 03/04/2017 01:07 AM, grarpamp wrote:
>> https://fieldofvision.org/
> Or, you know, people could just copy and post the damn direct link...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh19A0elV6E
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrqJVr6ddfA
>
> The story of, and by, Barrett Brown has been, and will be, important...

That was the link that went by on the ticker. I'd honestly rather give
the clicks to people running a site focusing on social justice than
Google.... whenever possible. They apparently are, or have contact with
the videograpners, because the request for material at the bottom about
footage of Muslims being hassled at airports mean they're proactive and
looking for documentary material. That earns my click.

Rr