[WAR] War, what is it good for! American style "military dominance" in Vietnam

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 4 01:25:05 PST 2017

Cutting as it gets, from a lowly murderer of the ranks..

The Joke of America’s Military Rule
http://journal-neo.org/2017/02/26/the-joke-of-america-s-military-rule/
"
All of those with me soon learned to hate the Marine Corps and that we
were on the wrong side in Vietnam.
It isn’t just a few, it became a disease during the Reagan presidency
and after when military service was being glorified again, pretending to
be a Vietnam veteran was a popular pastime. For those of us who actually
fought the war, we only remembered losing our friends or being forced to
fight an enemy that was defending its country against an evil foreign
invader, meaning “us.”
What I want to know is where are the veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan,
wars even more stupid than Vietnam, and why aren’t they telling the
truth? Why aren’t we hearing about murdered civilians, about rapes,
about massive drug dealing, about theft and corruption on a massive
scale?

These are the most evil and corrupt wars of modern times? Why is no one
talking about them?

When it comes to these wars, that search for non-existent WMDs or, more
recently, Trump’s insane assertions about Iran’s nuclear program or his
denialism about Israel and Saudi Arabia as the root of world terrorism,
why is the silence deafening?
"