[OT] [Aww] Extreme Cuteness Overload! :D

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 19:37:18 PST 2017

Awww...  So cute, so pure!  :3  :3  :3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4273942/Kentucky-boy-four-shaves-head-match-black-friend.html

#  Friday Night Bonus, yay!  :D

http://mentalfloss.com/article/55753/39-weird-books-really-exist

Cat Lovers, item 5.  Stupid Nazis that Don't Believe in Climate
Changes, see item 8.  Real nazis are eco-friendly!  :D

I am curious about the item 6.  I don't need the item 2, I'm already
more awesome than the guy in the cover!  :P
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison