Long, but very good: About Anti-Fascists and Anarchism

Joshua Case jwcase at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 08:35:44 PST 2017

or, this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XDBHHV5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488520894&sr=8-1&keywords=hailstorm+saga+of+the+new+ss <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XDBHHV5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488520894&sr=8-1&keywords=hailstorm+saga+of+the+new+ss>

----
Joshua Case
jwcase at gmail.com <mailto:jwcase at gmail.com>

“International tensions. Mounting international tensions. First there were states of precautionary alert, then there were enhanced readiness centers. This was followed by maximum arc situational preparedness. We can measure the gravity of events by tracing the increasingly abstract nature of the terminology. One more level of vagueness and that could be it."