Scientists Just Confirmed The Hottest Day In Antarctica

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Mar 1 16:25:26 PST 2017

>But in the case of Australia, we caught them just plain lying barefaced.

This is commonly done by all interest groups, political parties,
governments, spies, military, peaceniks, civil libertarians, mafias,
marrieds, adults and children, professionals, religionists,
financiers, animals, birds and bees, and as we see here,
cryptologists, wanna bes and top notch researchers and privacy promoters.

Lying is simply unavoidable, believe or not, doesn't matter, it's
built into the brain for survival, eat before being eaten, cheat
before being cheated. Trump is hardly the first to lie, cheat, steal,
grab genitals, piss on putting greens to fertilize the artificial
weed, drive bogies and fart in stenching contest with gobblers and
drunks on the gated links and pigging out in his wee dick whorehouse
hotels erected on a showboat of lies -- aka The Presidency and its
pretentious trappings of house, aircraft, limos, secret service,
derivative diplomacy, ugliest architecture and vulgarest national
capital of "democracy" on the desertification by fuel-fossiled
machines, especially computers, of diminishing landform Earth.

Fishes await the few survivors to paddle out to sea.