Quantifying systemic pressure towards injustice

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 08:51:45 PDT 2017

On 6/30/17, James A. Donald <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> On 13/06/2017 8:54 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:
>> The law ends at the courts, not the police.  Let the
>> police use it and then argue for it's unconstitionality.
>
> The courts are corrupt.  We need Duterte's solution to judicial
> corruption and lawlessness.
>
> The courts are no substitute for a disciplined police force - it is
> easier for judges to get away with wicked, abusive, and corrupt behavior
> than it is for police.  As for example patent law and the silicone
> lawsuits.

No it isn't.  First of all the courts are open to the public.
Secondly, both sides are represented in the courtroom.  The issue of
inadequate public defenders who aren't willing to buck the system is
indeed an issue.  The solution to that is informing the press, so that
there's a third party involved.

> The various protections for criminals are part of an endless effort to
> get black conviction and imprisonment rates down to white levels, thus
> in practice these protections apply to black criminals, not to law
> abiding cishet whites.  Consider, for example the conviction of Martha
> Stewart, supposedly for insider trading - but what she was actually
> convicted of was obstruction of justice, which she obstructed by not
> confessing to things that they they could not prove her guilty of.

All of these things are happening in weird so-called "district courts"
of "ninth circuit" and such unconstitutional horseshit.  Defendents
need to demand that the Court is operating under the U.S.
Constitution.  Look for a US flag, if it's not there tell the court
your observations and ask what jurisdiction they're operating under.
Because you have no obligation to account to some all-seeing-eye
proceeding.

That's all I can get out for now...

\0x