Barrett Brown: 'new framework for mass online collaboration' Reddit

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Jun 28 14:32:23 PDT 2017

On 06/28/2017 04:16 PM, juan wrote:

>> And here: https://pursuanceproject.org/ (DigitalOcean)
>
> 	"For the first time in history, any individual may now
> 	collaborate with any other individual."
>
> 	LAWL. That's retarded beyond measure.

I thought he was talking about "the Internet," not the thingy that's
under development.  "...any individual with a network connection and a
bright idea may collaborate with any other any individual with a network
connection who likes that idea" would have been more accurate, but maybe
a little redundant.

:D