defense against impugning of character?

Fishy itookthebait at memeware.net
Thu Jun 22 08:09:00 PDT 2017

> Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
> Thu Jun 22 06:32:22 PDT 2017
>

> "black" activist

Way to rob Mr. Williams of his heritage, c&canon.   To reduce a human to
a skin color is deplorable.

What if we addressed you as "Yellow" Concern-troll instead of
Asian-American, or more specifically, Japanese-(country formally known
as Brazil)ian ?

Are you really that much of a commie ?

> not intelligent, is not smart, is not original
> or creative...

Is this one of those recursive things you FOSS activists are always on
about ?

> complete waste of oxygen

With CO2 on the rise, the world is only getting greener, my dear.
Plenty of O2 to go around, or across, depending on your (((world view))).