What if my hypothesis regarding Snowden is correct?

g2s g2s at riseup.net
Sun Jun 18 15:07:02 PDT 2017

-------- Original message --------From: Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> Date: 6/18/17  1:24 PM  (GMT-08:00) To:  Cc: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: What if my hypothesis regarding Snowden is correct?

On 06/18/2017 04:18 PM, Wilfred L. Guerin wrote:
> "Snowed-In @ Moskow" "David Miranda Writes" "Manning the Deck" FBI CI
> 101. Same DIA + FBI unit managed and papered those stupid staged events
> and hundreds more. "Reality Winner"???

> To date I have seen no indications that > Manning was set up.
Adrian Llamo set him up. A database hacker with a debt to credit card companies as restitution for a hack bust
Rr
  In terms of
impact, Snowden and (especially) Winner could be said to have advanced
IC agendas and objectives.  Manning not so much:  Those leaks caused
numerous diplomatic incidents with the U.S. a clear loser, and got U.S.
forces kicked out of Iraq for quite a while.

The timing of the PRISM release to remove Manning's trial from the news
is also an indicator of sorts.

:o)